We had a blast on Saturday going to the park. Our first stop was the Nature & Science Center. Coralee loved looking at the birds of prey exhibit and watching the volunteer clean the cages. Mmmm..... hawk poo. She also had fun with the "brains" aka animal skulls they had inside. It was hot so it was nice to get back in the van and head over to the picnic area. We had our lunch and then walked down to buy train tickets. We had about 30 minutes to play before our train ride which was a good thing. I had my first experience of feeding Lincoln like a good Austin hippy.... over in the corner by the baby swings with no cover. He's not used to having something over his head so nursing doesn't go well that way. I think I was modest enough and didn't scare too many people. Next Lincoln had his first ride on the baby swing. He absolutely loved it! He giggled so much; it was precious. We rode the train. I'm not so sure Link was impressed but it was nice to have the breeze going. We got snow cones on the way out which was really nice. Lincoln was quite insistent that he had his fair share, too. At that point it was getting close to nap time and we were all hot and tired. It was a fabulous day!




No comments:
Post a Comment