Unfortunately our HOA doesn't have a pool but they do rent out the Milburn pool once during the summer for a party. We went last year and it was a lot of fun. This year was, too. Coralee is begging to go to swim lessons again now. It's pretty cute. I will have to say that about an hour before the party, I decided I couldn't stand to wear my old bathing suits any longer. They were more revealing than I'd like especially with monkey boy trying to scale Mt. Mommy all the time. It made for a much more pleasant swimming experience for me. Granted, it isn't all that cute but for $25 at Ross, it does the job! Coralee loved going down the slide and having Daddy catch her. Lincoln was using the float that Jody & Rachel gave us when Coralee was born. I blew it up when she was his age and Ken thinks we may have re-inflated it a couple of years ago. That is one tough float since it's been stored in the garage the entire time. By the end of the evening, Lincoln was practically shivering so I got him out and dressed him in dry clothes. He was a little out of it from sheer exhaustion but when he saw the camera, he perked up. I guess that's what happens when your parents are crazy picture takers like we are. Ken noticed that the picture count for this camera is getting high. I just checked and the last picture I took was number 9723. We've had the camera almost 2 years now. Who says you slow down taking pictures with your 2nd child? The first picture of Lincoln is number 5563 in case you're wondering.
The picture of Coralee in her night gown (the Loooooong night gown no less) is obviously from when we got home. She has been talking about watching Chicken Little with Grandma & Grandpa and how the Daddy says, "Are you ready to rock & roll?" She was back home with them a month ago so I think it's funny she's just now mentioning it. All afternoon she's been asking us if we're ready to rock & roll. She decided these were rock & roll sunglasses. What a mess!




No comments:
Post a Comment