Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleepy Boy






When Ken went to get him up to go to church from his early AM nap (what happens when you make a poopy at 6:30 after eating at 4:30), Lincoln was out. He came in, turned off the music, went back out and got the camera and little guy was still asleep. That is tired! Well, when we got back from the neighborhood swim party at Milburn, tonight, I took some pictures of him sleeping. I've really been enjoying the fact that he will nurse and drift off to sleep. I may regret that in a few months when he's weaned but for now I'm enjoying it. Ken's pictures are better than mine but my goal was really to highlight his blankie and lovey that friends made. He had taken a bath with Coralee and I just put him in shorts and a onesie so I thought he might be a little cool. Probably not but I didn't want him to be cold. I'm sure the blanket won't be on top of him when he wakes up to nurse tomorrow AM.

No comments: