I had told Ken I wanted him to cook for me for my birthday. Coralee gave him the suggestion of hamburgers and sweet potato fries. He also picked up a yummy chocolate pie which we're still enjoying. He also made some really fabulous grilled onions. I guess I should rewind to the gifts. I have to say that two were really big surprises and if it wasn't for the flowers, he would have been in trouble. The first gift was a print server. Now, while I'm not fond of dragging the printer downstairs every time I print, it was not on my most wanted item list. The "best" gift was a rubber floor mat for my van for the kid's seat. Insert how the flowers were a great idea. He did really well with the last gift, though. My Aunt Laura had given me a butter keeper that sits on the counter. Well, in the past month, I've dropped two of my favorite pieces of pottery (the butter keeper included) on the countertop and they've broken. Not a very happy camper about that. We had a nice dinner and then I had a little fun with Coralee and the whipped cream. All in all, a good birthday for sure!




No comments:
Post a Comment