I figured it was time to try a new veggie since Link had fruit for a few weeks. I bought fresh spinach thinking that we could try some of that but then read that he shouldn't have it until he was 10-12 months because of the nitrates. I also bought tomatoes but then there was the concern with the acidity. I should say my plan wasn't to give him all spinach or all tomatoes - just a little mixed in to get that all important taste/allergy test. I may get brave enough to buck the internet on those some day soon. The pediatrician had said we could try meat after he had tried all the first foods. We've tried everything from Stage 1 so I figured we were good. He liked the carrots & chicken pretty well. Ken thinks it's good that they aren't as runny and therefore messy. It opens up a whole new world of Gerber when we're out and about. He even had chicken & veggies today (without the shuttering like he does with green beans).




No comments:
Post a Comment