Yesterday we brought Lincoln in for his one month well check. I've weighed him occasionally on the baby scale but was in a little bit of denial. He's gained over 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks! He weighs 10 lbs. 5 oz. - I can't believe it! Of course, he's only grown 1/4 of an inch so he's a little chunker - complete with double chin and rolls. SO cute! I'm sure he'll be longer soon, right?
I'd like to say he's sleeping really well and he had been for a while but that hasn't been the case for the past few days. We had a 6.5 hour time between feedings on Friday night which was wonderful. Since then, it's been mostly 4 hours, maybe 5 then a 3 hour time span. The past two days that's been even shorter - 4 hours, then 2 hours. Mommy is TIRED!
Oh, and he's a noisy sleeper, too. During the day I notice him grunting and periodically crying for no good reason. As soon as you go in there, he stops and his eyes are closed the entire time. He is a sweet boy, though, and we're starting to get more smiles from him. They're still random and not very frequent so I'm looking forward to seeing more.




1 comment:
I can't believe he's growing so fast! I feel your pain about frequent feedings. Reece still eats about every 3-4 hours during the night and he'll be 9 months old next week.
Post a Comment