











I chose this outfit for his pictures because it was the first thing I remember seeing and thinking - "That's really cute, maybe having a boy wouldn't be that bad!" The overalls made the posing a little complicated so we took them off for the rest of the pictures. Coralee loves taking pictures so of course we had to have some shots with her. This last one, the photographer was trying to get her to look at Lincoln's ear while she kissed him because she kept looking up at the camera. It didn't turn out all that well but it was funny trying to get her to do that. Lincoln was as easy-going as he usually is. The photographer was really good, too, and didn't try to move him around to much so he stayed pretty happy.




3 comments:
Oh Edan, they are so cute....I just love your blog!
oh edan! they are beautiful!!
i love the pouty face photo!
I always love checking your blog, Edan!! Just LOVE your pictures. The one of you and Lincoln is precious!!
Well, really all of them are precious!!
Post a Comment