Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Fun at Shannon's

Shannon invited us over to make Candy Corn cookies and play. Coralee absolutely loves going over there and Mrs. Shannon has all kinds of great, fun ideas! The Cottons were late - really late getting there. Let's just chalk that up to not being preparted. I can get somewhere on time if I get everything ready in advance but I didn't that day. Ugh, I hate being late! I'll spare the details of that morning's poopy Pull Up and Mommy's meltdown. It was a rough morning! There's nothing better than good friends, though, to make things all better!







Is there a cookie underneath all the sprinkles?
Mmmmm.... Sprinkles!

Such cool cookies!

Lincoln was having one of those moments where he was happier on the floor. The kids stopped for a tiny bit to take a look.
He's going to appreciate his sister letting him wear her bracelet and of course appreciate Mommy taking a picture, too.
All ready to go.... SO cute!


Yummy cookie!

No comments: