Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Few Interesting Coralee Tidbits

I'm waiting for my latest pictures to upload to the computer so I thought I'd share.....

I don't really know if some of the difficulty we've had lately is because Coralee has a new brother or if it's because she's three. I'm leaning towards the three stuff. She's completely and totally in love with her little brother still.

Yesterday morning she told me that poop went splash in the toilet like Shamu. I IMd Ken about that and his comment was as good as hers..... well, as long as it doesn't jump out of the toilet and do a back flip, we're good.

This will be way too much information mentioning feminine hygiene products so be forewarned....

Coralee had noticed me wearing a pad the other day and giggled that Mommy had toilet paper stuck in her panties. So, she was quiet during a bathroom trip and I figured I needed to go check on her. When I did she had a huge ball of toilet paper rolled up in her panties which struck me as really funny.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

HAAAA! That is so too crazy! And funny! :)

Annie Scarlett said...

Oh my word! I don't even begin to know what to say. That's so funny and kinda gross at the same time : )