Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dance Clothes






We went to buy dance clothes & shoes yesterday. We tried on a really cute little leotard with sparkles that matched a cute little pink skirt with sparkles but the leotard was a little too long for her. So, we kept looking. Well, we tried on this one with the crown and she was sold. She wouldn't even try any others on after that. Then we looked at the other skirts since they didn't have to be pink. She really liked the blue one. Yes, I'm having a hard time saying "no". Apparently late in pregnancy, I've lost my lack of mercy or maybe I'm just too tired to fight about this kind of stuff. After nap, I let her try everything on again and it was really cute. She is absolutely in love with her tap shoes although she doesn't necessarily understand the whole noise stuff that goes along with them. As you can see, she fell down on her bottom as soon as she walked on the tile and was far from happy about that. She refused to try on her ballet shoes for pictures. Obviously I got her to wear them for a little bit. We only have a week and half to go until the first class. Coralee can hardly wait!

No comments: