Wow! I didn't think it was possible to have more clothes for him than we had for Coralee. My friend Luanne let me borrow her son Luke's clothes and let's just say he was one well-dressed baby. I am a sucker for clothes so this all makes me very happy! Last week while Coralee was with Mimi, I decided it was a good time to wash his stuff. For some reason, I felt like I needed to wait until a month in advance and washing them a week earlier than that just seemed too soon to me. But, I couldn't contain my excitement any longer, so I washed and washed and washed. I'll say, these are all 0-6 month clothes/blanket and there were still more in the washer and dryer at the moment. Now for him to get here and wear the clothes! Oh, and I even "splurged" and bought the Target brand Dreft just so they'd smell pretty. Poor Coralee just got our normal Arm & Hammer. Guess that the second child should get SOME preferential treatment. ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment