Ken has decided that Aunt C gives bad gifts. She bought Coralee a piano for Christmas which as I corrected him, was what I told her to buy. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if she didn't just turn on the demo mode and leave it going. Playing it would be another story altogether. Anyway, at my shower, she gave Coralee moon sand. It's kind of like sticky sand/playdough. Really, it did make a mess but I didn't follow the instructions. Who knew you needed to moosh it together at first to make it really soft? I don't know if that would have helped it stick together more or not. Still, I'd rather clean that off of the floor than playdough any day. Ken got home when we were playing with it/I was cooking dinner. They played while I finished dinner and then started to clean up. Coralee always pulls a chair over to help in the kitchen and she's gotten even more independent about washing her hands, etc. Well, before I knew it, she had her feet swung over the sink and was cleaning them because of the moon sand. She's never been a climber so even at almost 3, that was a surprise to me. Not exactly the best thing for her to do but it was funny so I had to have pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment