Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trying Sushi








Well, it was an odd meal but she did try the rice on the outside of the sushi. We had watched Emily Yeung on Disney and her activity of the day was learning how to make sushi. Coralee was intrigued so I told her we'd have to get some at the grocery store. For dinner that particular night, I wanted to make boiled shrimp, potatoes & corn. She was a far bigger fan of those than the sushi. We'll have to try again later! The real enjoyment for her was pouring soy sauce all over her sushi.... not that she was planning to eat it or anything. Oh, and the china plate.... I wish I could remember what behavior that was a reward for. "The" chart says kindness and I know she did something to help me but for the life of me I don't remember what it was.

No comments: