Coralee has been looking forward to this day for months. She happily got dressed up in her dance outfit complete with hair in a bun. You must have your hair in a bun like the girls on Angelina Ballerina, you know. She was a little wild and not as obedient as I would have liked but how can you listen to Mrs. Trish when there's a HUGE mirror going across the room where you can see yourself dance? She did eventually follow instructions. I hadn't thought about how being in a different place (other than church) would be such a new world to her. Hopefully this will be a good lesson in learning to obey another adult! Teresa said that it was probably worse since it was the first day. I certainly hope that's the case! We did talk about it being important to obey Mommy and Daddy the other day and she added, and Mrs. Trish, too. Maybe there's hope! Mrs. Trish is a saint, though. After 35 years, I guess she's accustomed to herding cats!




No comments:
Post a Comment