Last year I bought wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby. I have always been a snob about having Hallmark paper. I love the weight of the paper and the cutting lines on the back. I don't even remember why I decided to buy paper at Hobby Lobby but I'm so glad I did. It has the same weight & cutting lines but it's cheaper and they have a much bigger selection. Last year I also bought Toy Story paper for Lincoln & princesses for the girls. Is it bad that I hid those behind the piano since they didn't match my red, black & white theme? Can't wait to wrap presents next year and add a lime green to the mix. I bought more after Christmas so we'll be having the same theme for several years. Oh, and the added benefit of all of the paper I bought is that I can use it during the year.




No comments:
Post a Comment