




The past few years my birthday has been during the week and at least one of those years I was pregnant and very cranky. It seemed like Coralee was especially difficult and last year I swore we wouldn't be having a normal day at home on my birthday this year. I was thinking of a little mini vacation but little miss Lauramae changed that idea since Ken didn't have extra time off. It took me way too long to decide on what I wanted to do but I finally decided on a trip to the Witte Museum in San Antonio. I'd seen the tree house from the train for the zoo and it seemed like a good combination of inside and outside fun. I wanted to go to Sea World but knew it would be super crowded and the high was supposed to be 100. For whatever reason, Lauramae didn't sleep as well the night before and to top off the potential for a stinky birthday, Lincoln woke up wheezing. He sounded awful but I was determined we weren't going to the doctor. We gave him some albuterol and headed out. The kids enjoyed the museum and I enjoyed fun family stuff and then lunch at Cheesy Jane's. We stopped by the outlet mall on the way back home and I spent some of my birthday money. A very good day for sure.




No comments:
Post a Comment