Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Barbie doll

Lauramae is growing SO quickly! She is about 11.5 pounds now. I was hanging up her clothes the other day and noticed that she isn't too far from the weight range for 3-6 month clothes. I've had an obsession with getting a picture of her in all of her clothes since I knew she'd eventually outgrow them. Guess that she won't be wearing those 3-6 month Christmas dresses I bought thinking she'd be small like her siblings. Oh well! I'm very curious to see how much Lincoln weighed around this age. I know he was 8 oz. smaller at his one month appointment. The only explanation I can think of for her size in comparison to the other kids is that I'm taking thyroid medicine now. Low thyroid can decrease milk supply so maybe there was an issue or maybe there's no rhyme or reason and she's just different.

No comments: