




To celebrate Father's Day, we took a little family trip to Georgetown the day before. We had breakfast at the Monument Cafe and got a great surprise. The Williamson County Sheriff's Posse Rodeo parade was that morning. Lauramae needed to eat when we got there so it was a little awkward sitting in the van feeding her while people found their spots on the side of the road. So much for modesty! We got to watch the parade from the comfort of our seat inside the restaurant. Lauramae spit up all over both of us which was a little stinky. We stopped at Old Navy to exchange some jeans I had bought for Ken and to take advantage of their sale on tank tops.... can't beat $2 a piece. I bought myself another shirt so I didn't have to smell like spit up as we walked through the cave at Inner Space. The last time Ken and I were there together, we were there with our friends the Higgins. One of their girls cried the whole way down on the cable car. Once we got into the cave, someone else on the tour complained and we were asked to leave. I was a little worried that we might repeat that experience but the kids did great. Lincoln even ended up falling asleep on the way out of the cave.




No comments:
Post a Comment