Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Skates



Coralee has been watching all the kids with the Wheelie shoes and has requested some of her own. Well, Mommy is anti-wheelie shoes. I just think that kids rolling around like that is disrespectful. I can't explain why but that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. She was really close to filling up her happy marble jar and getting a special treat. Coralee & I went to Target to get snacks for our trip to the zoo and I told her if the skates were a decent price, we could get them. My little confident child just knew this was going to be the easiest thing ever - kind of like ice skating. We let her skate around the house - only on the carpet - because of her developing skills. She still busted it several times and I have to admit that I laughed. One day we'll make it outside but that may be a while.
Here's the video:

No comments: