Monday, February 25, 2008

Sweet Potatoes






His first real taste of sweet potatoes was at the Whataburger in Brenham. Coralee spent last week

with Mimi & Paw Paw and Grandma & Grandpa and Ken had something at Lamar so we went "back home" on Thursday. As seems to be the new norm, I forgot the camera so Ken took a picture with his phone.

Last night, since Coralee was beyond tired from her week with the grandparents and the week before where she was excited to spend time with them, I decided that we should stay home from church last night. Ken usually holds Lincoln but I got the booster seat out in hopes it would make things easier. I thought maybe mixing some oatmeal with the sweet potatoes would help him sleep longer. No such luck on that but it was worth the try. Oh and about the post it - we have so many pictures of Coralee eating mysterious things. When they come up on the screen saver, I wish I knew what orange concoction she was eating. So, Link's food will be labelled.

No comments: