Our Sunday School class had a bowling social and it was quite an adventure. Coralee was completely and totally into the game although she had considerable trouble waiting for her turn and bowling in the right lane. Oh yeah, and a little problem with the concept of the foul line. Ken was constantly trying to keep her on track. We definitely had a great time and on the way to church on Sunday she said she didn't want to go. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to go bowling. Ken calls that last picture the money shot since you can really get a feel for her bowling style.
The only bad thing about bowling was that Miss Independent decided to take herself to the bathroom without telling anyone. I guess she had seen the sign when she was waiting for food with Ken. Side note - we went to DART bowl and they have AWESOME enchiladas! I was standing at the table since I had Lincoln in the carrier and she was sitting down. I looked over and she was gone. I looked over where Ken was bowling and she wasn't there. By the time I got back to the main walkway, she was coming back towards us from the bathroom. I don't think she made it all the way in but still. The next day she followed some friends to the bathroom when we went to lunch. Talk about making Mommy a nervous wreck. I will say the second time I saw her leave and followed her.




No comments:
Post a Comment