Monday, February 25, 2008

Before




Tomorrow is the big day.... Coralee is getting her first hair cut. I wanted to take her before Christmas but chickened out when the lady that answered the phone at one of the kiddie places was a little rude. A couple of weeks ago, she announced that she wanted Mrs. Elizabeth (who cuts Mommy's hair) to cut her hair. So, I made the appointment when I had mine cut last. We're just trimming a little off of the edges but it's still a big deal. I'm hoping it will make a difference with the tangles. If it doesn't, I've threatened to chop it all off which doesn't make her happy. Unfortunately it doesn't stop

the screaming when I comb her hair either. Ken had the great idea of putting a striped shirt on her for comparison's' sake. Obviously it's a new shirt.... a la Minnie Pearl. :-)

No comments: