Monday, May 14, 2007

The Princess Big Girl Room






I think I may have things where I want them now. We're at least well on our way to being "done" with her room. While I was gone a few weekends ago, Ken painted the bedroom in Bibbidy Bobbidy Blue and Fairytale Pink. It was a wonderful surprise for me to come home and see it finished. It's just taken me a while to get the room arranged like I want it to be. We put a couple of things back on the wall and hung the curtains as well. I still have a little wall hanging I'm making with a big "C" for over her bed and I want to get a shelf (probably the one from Lincoln's room) for a little more knick knack space. She really likes the curtains. She woke up on Sunday morning telling Ken that she loved her beautiful curtains. How sweet is that? Of course what she really likes about them is that she can pretend she's "getting married" by using them as a wedding veil. I'm going to blame the obsession with weddings on Cinderella. ;-) At least she's still saying she wants to marry the dog.

No comments: