We gave Coralee a big surprise on Saturday. We hadn't told her we had bought tickets to see the Princesses. She was very excited of course. I can't remember what the fit and subsequent laying on the floor in a heap were all about but I'm sure it was incredibly important. She was completely mezmerized by the whole show.... especially before intermission. I think I scared her to death at that point. The mentioned "intermission" and I picked her up and ran to the bathroom with her so we could avoid the crowds. She thought we were leaving for good I guess because she protested a little bit. The second half was more scary than the first part. She was okay with the dragon with Sleeping Beauty (aka Princess Aurora - didn't know she even had a name) but got a little scared with the fireworks with Tinkerbell at the end. She kept saying "I don't like fireworks" when we left. It was so much fun for us to watch her enjoy the show SO much; I had some happy tears for sure. I was also ready to go get in the car and head for Disney World to show her everything live and in person. Alas, that is for another year!




No comments:
Post a Comment