Coralee has been waking up earlier lately so that has meant that she watches TV while I take my shower. Usually she doesn't come in the bathroom but yesterday she did. She peaked in the shower and talked to me for a little bit and I told her to go watch TV. I heard a little rustling around in the linen closet but didn't think anything of it. I was quite surprised when I came out to check on her and she had makeup all over her face. I don't think she did a bad job on the lipstick. The purple is eye shadow. It's funny because you can tell a difference in her face. At first, I just took some pictures and she smiled. There at the end, I was talking to her about how she isn't supposed to put makeup on by herself. She looks a little remorseful, huh?




1 comment:
She did do a good job on the lipstick! The first time Mary did this, her makeup of choice was mascara! Good thing she put it on AFTER church.
Post a Comment