Coralee had her first crazy hair night at Cubbies. We couldn't do truly "crazy" hair because she wouldn't have it. She accepted "Cinderella" hair and Daddy saved the day by finding pink hair spray. I went to Target and HEB and didn't have any luck. I think she looks a little like Dee Dee Doodle from the Doodlebops which thankfully we haven't watched in a while. We also couldn't convince her to wear her pink tennis shoes and match from head to toe. Brother was sick so he got to spend Sunday evening service with us. He was remarkably well behaved other than crunching my communion cup in his mouth. I think he might like grape juice but he won't be trying much any time soon.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Cubbies Crazy Hair Night
Coralee had her first crazy hair night at Cubbies. We couldn't do truly "crazy" hair because she wouldn't have it. She accepted "Cinderella" hair and Daddy saved the day by finding pink hair spray. I went to Target and HEB and didn't have any luck. I think she looks a little like Dee Dee Doodle from the Doodlebops which thankfully we haven't watched in a while. We also couldn't convince her to wear her pink tennis shoes and match from head to toe. Brother was sick so he got to spend Sunday evening service with us. He was remarkably well behaved other than crunching my communion cup in his mouth. I think he might like grape juice but he won't be trying much any time soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment