I am really starting to see how different little boys are. Lincoln is so much more active and into things than I remember with Coralee.
He's climbed up in Coralee's rocking chair and stands up and rocks. He has gone upstairs several times without me realizing it and likes to body surf on the bottom of the bar stool. Last Friday, I left him too long in his crib after nap and he took off his diaper. I went in there and noticed the diaper was gone and that there was dark something around his mouth. I was scared that it had been a poopy diaper but when we got into the light of the closet, I saw that it was "just" blood. He had scratched his gum and it was bleeding. It wasn't until that evening that Ken asked if the crib was wet.... it was. We went to a birthday party that evening and he whopped me in the mouth and gave me a nice busted lip.... my first ever (confirmed by my Mom). It hurt like crazy and I still have a purple bruise on my lip.




1 comment:
edan
i so could've written this post and changed lincolns name to brennan!!
wish we could get together for a play date!!
Post a Comment