Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Woman of God....

For Christmas, Ken bought Coralee a Daddy/Daughter devotional Bible and I couldn't be left out so I bought the Mommy/Daughter version for Valentines. Ken reads his before bed time and I read mine at nap. The devotional starts with this title... "Becoming a woman of God.... A woman of God......." Well, she's preached those phrases quite loudly for a while but last week, she added something new. She said, "A Woman of God trusts in the Lord with all her heart." Very sweet for a Mommy to hear. Well, last night Ken and I cracked up because she was reading and said, "Becoming a woman of God... A woman of God trusts in the Lord with all her heart and gives her calf skim milk." Umm.... okay. Obviously we're confusing things a little. :-) She has a farm book that has a line about Betty giving the calf skim milk. Today in the car she came up with
"Becoming a woman of God, a woman of God trusts the Lord with all her heart, armadillo." This of course is after her armadillo book from Chick fil A. It's adorable to hear her say "armadillo", too, since she says, "armadilluh" and isn't happy if you say it correctly.

No comments: