This winter has been cooler than usual and it seems like wetter than usual, too. I can't say how many days I've walked around in jeans that are soaked from the ankle down. I've always loved being a Texan but even our wet and cold weather (in comparison to the rest of the country) has made me even more thankful this year. We finally had a sunny day so I took the kids to the Nature & Science Center for a little while. Oh how I miss those trips... Coralee & I used to go all the time! I have never enjoyed being outside as much as I did that day! It was gorgeous!
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Sometimes you just have to get out of the house!
This winter has been cooler than usual and it seems like wetter than usual, too. I can't say how many days I've walked around in jeans that are soaked from the ankle down. I've always loved being a Texan but even our wet and cold weather (in comparison to the rest of the country) has made me even more thankful this year. We finally had a sunny day so I took the kids to the Nature & Science Center for a little while. Oh how I miss those trips... Coralee & I used to go all the time! I have never enjoyed being outside as much as I did that day! It was gorgeous!




No comments:
Post a Comment