In January, my favorite cousin Jody came to visit. He had to be in San Antonio for combat training before leaving for Iraq. As always, it was great to see him. We thoroughly enjoyed having his family so close when he was stationed in SA and can't wait for them to come back when he retires from the Air Force in a few years. Mom & Bubba came up that weekend, too, which made it extra nice. Friday night we had dinner at home. Saturday we went downtown for the Texas Rally for Life which was a neat experience as well. Lincoln picked up on people shouting "Pro-Life" but his variation was "O A" and he repeated it a lot as we walked down Congress Ave. That afternoon we went to Maria's Taco Express for a little snack and then had dinner at the Salt Lick in Round Rock. Somewhere in the middle, Lauramae had a stinky and being the oh so prepared Mom that I am, we had to get more diapers because I neglected to pack any in the diaper bag. I'm not nearly as prepared for things as I was in the past!
Monday, March 08, 2010
Jody's Visit
In January, my favorite cousin Jody came to visit. He had to be in San Antonio for combat training before leaving for Iraq. As always, it was great to see him. We thoroughly enjoyed having his family so close when he was stationed in SA and can't wait for them to come back when he retires from the Air Force in a few years. Mom & Bubba came up that weekend, too, which made it extra nice. Friday night we had dinner at home. Saturday we went downtown for the Texas Rally for Life which was a neat experience as well. Lincoln picked up on people shouting "Pro-Life" but his variation was "O A" and he repeated it a lot as we walked down Congress Ave. That afternoon we went to Maria's Taco Express for a little snack and then had dinner at the Salt Lick in Round Rock. Somewhere in the middle, Lauramae had a stinky and being the oh so prepared Mom that I am, we had to get more diapers because I neglected to pack any in the diaper bag. I'm not nearly as prepared for things as I was in the past!




No comments:
Post a Comment