

We attempted to go to the splash park with Shannon, Colston & Hudson and Jaime & Jacob. Well, I guess we did make it there but we didn't stay long. Both Shannon & Jaime called me to ask if we should try it even though it looked like it was going to rain and rain hard. I figured it was going to be a quick summer storm so I said we should go anyway. Unfortunately, I was wrong. As soon as we all got there it started raining big fat rain drops. Coralee played a little bit. It just happened that there were some friends from church and their kiddos there. Lincoln wasn't into the sprinklers, we'll have to try again some other time and give him more time to warm up. We ended up going to Shannon's to play so the morning wasn't wasted. It's always nice to hang out with friends! I've missed that girl time!




No comments:
Post a Comment