Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper




We have been spending every free weekend working on the yard recently. I was helping with a baby shower so Ken had both kiddos this morning. Lincoln wasn't content to sit in his bouncy seat so Ken got out the backpack and he was happy as a clam and quiet. Obviously, he fell asleep. Sweet little guy. Now that's our way of being able to accomplish something once he's awake. Okay the picture of Coralee is a little random but it was taken the same day. She had $5 from Mimi & Paw Paw for Easter and was thrilled to buy ponies. Ken said she got a little tired of working in the yard and went inside to play. I didn't think that would ever happen because she likes being outside so much. I'll also say that I've decided gardening is like sewing. I don't really like the process but I like being able to see the progress/end result. In a few more weeks, we should be at the end result of the yard work. Of course, I've already had to weed the front flower bed. At least you don't have to do maintenance on sewing projects.

No comments: