Sunday, December 16, 2007

Main Street Bethlehem






Fortunately, we heard about Main Street Bethlehem that First Baptist in Burnet does every year.... unfortunately I think we may be adding one more things to the "must do" list for the Christmas season. Our friends Shannon & Jake and their boys Colston & Hudson went with us. The kids had SO much fun together and endured the long wait by running around while holding hands. It was all fun until Coralee fell on the ground and bonked her head. We had a very interesting dinner at Mary's Beef & Buns in Bertram (home of the famous Oatmeal Festival). The burgers were good but I haven't seen that much chain smoking in a long time. Our waitress was missing a few teeth which was funny since I had gone to the dentist for the first time in almost 10 years (how embarrassing) that afternoon. Amazingly I didn't have cavities but that's neither here nor there. Quite ironic I think!

No comments: