I tried so hard to be optimistic that it wouldn't rain for the Chuy's parade even though the forecast said 90% chance of rain. We even ate breakfast at Whole Foods since we'd be close to the action if it stopped raining. If it had been warmer and rainig, I might would have considered it but it was pretty cold. So, for the first time in 8 years, we missed the parade. Big bummer. Surprisingly I didn't cry and I wasn't all that cranky about it. We also decided not to attempt the big Johnson City/Marble Falls trip, too, because of the slick roads. Still, the kids had fun going to Terra Toys and that evening we went to Inflatable Wonderland at the mall. It took Adelynne a little while to warm up but she was jumping like a little jumping bean there at the end.




No comments:
Post a Comment