Friday, July 13, 2007

Relaxing




I don't really know why (I'll blame it on pregnancy hormones) but I was super cranky and emotional this week. We had stayed up until 11:00 a couple of nights so I'd like to say that it was the lack of sleep. I know it's bad when I can't even convince myself to try to do better.... I'm mad and I just want to be mad. Wednesday before church I was trying to weigh my options - stay or go. If I stayed at home, I probably wouldn't go to sleep. If I went, I'd get some much needed social interaction and be happier. So, I chose to go. Definitely the best choice. But, before we left, I curled up on the couch and took a little nap. Why I decided it was okay to post a picture of my rear end on the blog, I don't know but Ken took the picture and it's part of the story. He took care of dishes so he plugged Coralee in to Little Einsteins and she was completely relaxed. Maybe someone should have taken a longer nap! Too funny and what's the deal with the arm cover for the chair? It looks like she has a changing pad under her bottom. We did figure out a possible reason for the chair thing. Ken thought maybe she had an accident on it but then realized that she was laying where I had "spot botted" some Oscar pee. She probably wanted something between her and the wet floor. Go figure!

No comments: