Friday, July 13, 2007

Lincoln's Room




This shelf had been in our old guest room but it's SO perfect here. Needless to say it didn't go with the Cinderella theme.

Changing pad area. We had a little blue metal basket that rubbed against the wall. This wall-hanging my aunt made was perfect to cover the blue paint on the white wall.
A friend let us borrow her boy clothes. It's so exciting to see his closet filled! Only 10 more weeks until his birthday!

Lincoln's Mobile.... don't look too closely. I'm not happy with the less than perfection on the shapes.
Coralee was really excited to show off Lincoln's sock & onesie drawer.



We're at least mostly done with his room. I realized that although I had posted pictures on the ancient, very outdated website, that so many things had changed in the room. Ken found all of this great stuff from when he was growing up - arrowheads, petrified wood, a compass, etc. in cleaning out the closets. I really think I might like Lincoln's room better than I liked it as Coralee's room. The next big change will be taking the glider out of the room and replacing it with the red plaid chair from the living room. I figure it will be a great place for me to sit and feed him while Coralee plays. Best laid plans, right?

No comments: