Monday, March 12, 2007

Potty Training in Less than a Day








Yeah right! I've been thinking that Coralee has been at least close to ready to use the potty but thought that it was just my fault for not working with her on it. So, we set out with a "Baby Alive" doll, tons of snacks, juice (a VERY special treat), a box of toys, and of course M & Ms. She stayed very dry most of the day and the "dolly" was very well trained. However, she didn't pee pee in the potty once. She did learn how to put on and take off her panties which is a good thing to know. Although, as you can see, that is not always flawless. By the afternoon, she continued to pee pee on the floor more times than I care to count. Ugh! Here we are 3 weeks later and still haven't "made it". Last week I took a break and we just used Pull Ups. The previous week she had peed in my shoes (not out of meanness but it just happened) and then pitched a very nasty fit worthy of Nanny 911 at TJ Maxx (after poo pooing in her Pull Up). I NEEDED the break! :-)

No comments: