Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Potty Princess!



We have reached a milestone.... poo poo in the potty! Woohoo! Ken has Coralee potty before her bath and she's doing great with that..... not so good with Mommy usually and it's my fault for leaving her in her bed too long after she wakes up in the morning or from nap (just 5 more minutes for Mommy, please!). So, this morning I missed the tee tee first thing (Coralee says... 'don't want to') and then offered the potty after breakfast. She is very interested in my green plastic tiara and light up feather boa so last week I told her she could be the potty princess if she'd sit on the potty. While on the potty, she could wear the tiara and if she did anything in the potty she could wear the boa. We sat for a good while and nothing. She fussed because she wanted the boa and I told her that she could wear it after she pottied. Well, I left the room (poor girl needed some privacy) and heard some straining. Sure enough, she had poo pooed! Woohoo for potty victory!

No comments: