I do plan to blog more about Christmas.... I promise! Today I brought Lauramae to the doctor for her second flu shot. While we were there, I asked the nurse to check her height. She was moving up the charts last time and we don't have to see the endocrinologist next week but I was still curious. Drum roll please.... she grew 7/8" in the past 2 months! She's 10%!!!!! I promise I haven't been worried about her. This is just "normal" for my kids but I'm still going to celebrate her being as "normal" as her siblings. It's sad when the nurse knows about the doctors trying to figure out what on earth is up with their growth charts. They've all grown a good bit (weight first then height) between 1 & 2 and little miss is no exception! I also have to say that I figured she had gotten taller because she's climbing more things now.... including her high chair.




No comments:
Post a Comment