
I have high expectations for holidays and seldom does my vision match up with reality. The morning went quite well. We made it to church on time which was almost a miracle. We were late to class but we were getting our free picture made. We don't go to lunch on Mother's Day because it's too crazy. My request was Whataburger and we could do something better for dinner. We've struggled with some major attitude issues from Coralee for a few weeks. Ken says it's May. He remembers major issues during May in years past. We tried to take pictures of all three of the kids for Lauramae's birth announcement and it did not go well. Coralee was very melty and Lincoln just wasn't going to cooperate at dinner so we ate at home. I had a little crying fit after all of that. A tired Momma with crazy hormones is not a good thing. After the kids got to bed, I remembered that I hadn't looked at Coralee's project from church for Mother's Day. I always loved these kinds of things when I was teaching preschool so it was really fun for me to see her responses.
My Mom looks beautiful when she wears a skirt. I like her golden one.
My Mom cooks the best fish. I like her catfish.
My Mom really likes it when I clean up.
My Mom loves to cook cookies.
My Mom's favorite food is chicken. She likes spicy chicken.
I love my Mom because I really love her because she is special.
Okay, and links to pictures...
and




No comments:
Post a Comment