Monday, December 01, 2008

It's another.....







GIRL!!!!! I had my appointment last Tuesday; sorry to be late in the big reveal. I had intended to print transfer paper with the words "Ditto" and "One of a Kind" for each kiddo but couldn't find the transfer paper. Who knows, I probably threw it away. We did labels instead. It was fun to make everyone wait this time and even more fun to make them figure out what on earth Ditto and One of a Kind were.



We're excited to have another girl. Honestly I'm not surprised since I've felt pretty similar to how I felt with Coralee and we've always agreed on the name for the correct sex and this time we weren't in agreement about a boy name. Then he saw everything again and confirmed it's a girl (with exclamation points... his trademark). He'll still give me a free look at my next appointment just to be 100%. Oh yeah, her name will be Lauramae Kathryne. Laura Mae was my great grandmother's name. We always called her La La since one of her siblings couldn't say "Laura". La La stuck. She was such a neat lady and we even have some of her costume jewelry which will make neat accessories in Lauramae's room. My sister and Mom have also offered a couple of her hats for decorating, too. Very cool! Of course, not only was Laura my great grandmother but she's also my favorite aunt's name so it is in honor of her, too. Kathryne is Ken's Mom's middle name and I have always loved the way it's spelled. My Mom has kidded that her name should be Lauramae Kathryne Anne so that she's included, too. That might be a little long, though. Maybe next time. ;-)

2 comments:

Fincher said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I'm so happy that God is filling your quiver!! You guys are such great parents, and your kids are blessings!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!~
Most important question...how are you gong to decorate?!
JDB (PAI)