I'll start at the beginning. We talked with the Pearces about going together when NI rented out Fiesta Texas for the day. I made reservations for us to have a 2 bedroom suite and the girls could sleep on the sofa bed. They were so beat that first night (think it was because I gave Coralee dramamine on the way down to San Antonio) that they didn't talk much. They just passed out asleep. We had some trouble with the room that gave us a better deal. None of the outlets worked in David & Teresa's room and we woke up Saturday morning to cold showers. That'll wake you up. On our way to Fiesta Texas, we stopped at the mall so I could get more contacts and then parked practically in the front row. It was awesome. We grabbed our free drink cups and went into the park. The girls had a blast with the kiddie rides and Ken even got Coralee to ride a "real" roller coaster. She wasn't so fond of it. The adults also took turns and got to ride a little bit. At lunch Lincoln had ice cream for his big day and made a pretty cute mess. We decided to ride the raft ride and ended up soaked. Coralee wasn't sure about riding with Mommy anyway but when we got wet, she was really unhappy with me. We closed down the park with a train ride and then headed to Zio's for dinner after everyone took baths.... warm ones this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment