Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Special Trip



It was our first big car trip in the van and even Oscar got to come with us. He spent Monday-Thursday with Aunt C where he decided he'd not eat or drink much. Crazy dog. We went to Piney Shores with Mom & Bubba for the first three days and then back home to Vidor for a couple of days. We were also able to see our high school friend, Shera, and her new baby. I had a baby shower to go to on Saturday afternoon and then we headed back to Austin. It was a fun week but I'm agreeing with what my friend Reina said about vacations with kids.... there aren't vacations with kids. I've decided those are trips. Can I say that I can hardly wait for our anniversary trip? Lincoln didn't sleep well and it was partially my fault because Ken and I both were fighting a cold and I coughed a lot. Thankfully he's doing well now that we're back at home.

No comments: