We had walked down to the school to vote the night before and I thought it would probably be a good idea for me to get back in a routine of walking again. Okay, that hasn't happened yet but the intent is there. I keep saying when Lincoln sleeps through the night I'll get up earlier like I used to since that worked well. Anyway, we walked to the park. I carried Lincoln in the Mei Tai and Coralee held my hand. We had some lady stop and ask us if we needed a ride. That was weird - a) I wouldn't take a ride from a stranger (my Mommy taught me better) and b) I wouldn't put my kids in a car without a carseat. Very, very odd but she was older so maybe she didn't think of those things. Other than that we had an uneventful trip to the park. Still it kind of freaked me out since I said something about going to the park. As usual, no one was there. I was relieved when I saw a man pull up and get out with his metal detector - how pitiful is that? Woohoo we weren't alone! Coralee snagged the camera and took a whole bunch of pictures. The one I posted looks pretty centered.... she's improving her picture taking skills.
Oh and the hat is her souvenir from Aunt C's trip to Peru. Too cute although she thinks you need to tie the strings.




No comments:
Post a Comment