Thursday, February 08, 2007

My excuse for being behind on the blog......



We found out on January 22 that we're expecting again in late September. I've been trying to make sure I napped when Coralee does in hopes that I won't be too terribly cranky. That's seriously cutting out of my computer time! We're very excited and relieved that it didn't take nearly as long this time. Coralee is excited since she's "going big sister". Ken thinks she thinks she's going somewhere. She also says, "Mommy wants baby sister, I want baby brother." At least someone will be happy no matter what. ;-) I've been having weekly blood work to check my progesterone levels. Like with Coralee, they've dipped and I'm taking progesterone suppositories now. My first ob appointment is February 20 which seemed like forever and ever from the day I talked to the nurse. I can't believe it's less than two weeks away! I've been feeling really good and even better since starting the progesterone. However, I had a pukey spell last night but I'm thinking (and hoping) it was just what I ate (a combo pizza at Schlotsky's). Still a little puny today but no more puking. I don't like puking! I didn't do any of that in the first trimester with Coralee so this is just plain weird to me.

No comments: