Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oatmeal Festival






I remember going to the Oatmeal Festival when I was little. I was SO impressed by the crop duster that dropped oatmeal. So we decided to go this Labor Day weekend. We sat across from the live band which was fun. Coralee was a little afraid of the "Oatmeal Man" although she enjoyed getting a balloon and temporary tattoo from one of his helpers. Our parade "neighbor" gave her a powdered sugar donut which she greatly enjoyed. We were there for the pet parade and then the regular parade as well. Should we go again, we'll sit in a different area. We were kind of overrun by bigger kids since it was right where you'd park and walk to sit and enjoy the parade. So, she wasn't able to pick up much candy. It was SO sweet when she would get a piece. What a smile!

No comments: