Thursday, August 17, 2006

Momma's Barbie Doll






I HAD to have one of the cherry outfits from Gymboree and this is what we decided on. Since I loved the collection so much I didn't wait until it was really on sale.... just 20% off and then I had a 20% off coupon. Not bad but still a splurge.

We also found Coralee's birthday dress for this year. It's just so cute!!!! Can't wait to have her pictures made in it.

Then Carter's had a 50% off play clothes and a 20% off coupon so I bought the dress. Well, we went to the new outlet mall in Round Rock and they had put the coordinating outfit on sale. I LOVED the jeans although you can't see them well in the picture. I thought it would be really cute to layer the dress with a long sleeve shirt and she could wear the dress over that. Well, the dress is too long right now for that. We'll have to settle for tights I guess. Still, I think she's just adorable in those colors. The best part was that they were on sale more the next day. Oh bother! At least we got a good deal on the jeans/shirt.

No comments: