







I do believe this is my most favorite zoo EVER! We stopped on our way up to Dallas (Ken had a business trip up there). It wasn't too big but all the exhibits were fabulous. It was the first opportunity to try out the backpack which Coralee thankfully loved. I tried to just post the pictures with us in them since everyone's seen zoo animals before. I thought the lion picture was amazing. It was so neat to be so close! After reading most of the Chronicles of Narnia (what's wrong with me that I can't finish a 4th grade level series?) the lion has a different meaning to me. Oh, the majesty of that creature. I can definitely see why Lewis used a lion to represent Christ! Wow!
Oh, and Rich, are you proud that we don't have an abandoned baby in these? ;)




1 comment:
ha!
after seeing all the recent entries, i think that coralee's been to more zoos in her life than i have in my life. and the austin zoo is just behind my house, even...
Post a Comment