






I am not usually an outdoor person but Coralee loves to be outside so I'm trying to do better especially since the weather is so nice! She cries and pitches fits when it's time to come inside. We found a picnic table at Goodwill for $5.99 and although it's not in the most beautiful shape it is definitely useful at that price! Coralee never would sit down at it this evening but she had fun with it. She didn't want it to be on the porch, though, for some unknown reason. We did some yard work and she got to see her first lizard, doodle bug and dandelion. She had a blast paintint the driveway with water but got upset when I tried to move it and spilled the whole bowl of water all over herself. She was pretty good about staying in the yard although I did have to chase her occasionally. Such a fun time!




No comments:
Post a Comment