


I met some of my friends from Hannah's Prayer in Kansas City for a girls' weekend. I cried at the airport leaving Coralee but I was okay as soon as the goodbye was over. It was kind of fun to sit in the airport and read a book and just enjoy the relative quiet and calm! That says a lot I guess! Coralee keeps us on our toes these days but it's SO much fun! We shopped most of the day Saturday and then got all "gussied up" for dinner. The funniest thing was that there was a high school formal the same night. Notice the "young man" with the spaghetti in the background! I'm sure they thought we were extremely goofy "old" women. Amazing how "old" is such a relative term! ;-)




1 comment:
Edan, I had such a blast with you in Kansas City! I can't believe we all really dressed up like that, but I guess we have wild sides repressed under our housewife exteriors! ha ha! :-)
love, Denise
Post a Comment